Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#331- Joseph

This little guy's name is Joseph
Joseph lives in Tanzania

He will be 5 years old on Janurary 1st

Joseph lives in an AIDS-affected area

He has been waiting 10 months for a sponsor

He wears pink flip-flops because that's probably all he has

Joseph is my Compassion Christmas Child -
the particular child I am committed to finding a
sponsor for during this Christmas season.

I am thankful for this opportunity, to speak up on behalf of this precious boy.

I will be even more thankful when God stirs someone's heart to sponsor him.

I have some extra surprises for Joseph's new sponsor...
thank-you gifts to get you going in your sponsorship experience.

Thank you for your consideration.


1 comment:

Matthias said...

So much to be thankful for! Thank you for fighting poverty and giving hope to Joseph! :)

www.matthiasbarker.blogspot.com

 
Designed by Lena