Sunday, November 21, 2010

#323 - The Reason we Breathe

And all of creation sing with me now
lift up your voice and lay your burden down
and all of creation sing with me now
fill up the heavens let his glory resound

the reason we breathe
is to sing of his glory
and for all he has done
praise the Father
praise the Son and the Spirit in one


I'm always thankful when certain lyrics speak to my heart. Today we sang this great song by Mercy Me in church, and the line "the reason we breathe is to sing of his glory" really struck me. This truly is my prayer for my life...that the reason I breathe is to bring honor and glory to the One who has given me life.

Take a moment today to "sing with me" and fill up the heavens with your praise. What are you praising God for today?

1 comment:

Teena said...

yes to bring Him glory...

I love that song.

I am so thankful for you Jill.

still praying....

thank you for walking this journey with me and your words that touch deep!

Hugs,
Teena

 
Designed by Lena