Saturday, September 11, 2010

Guatemala

Right now there is a group of bloggers in Guatemala. They are there with Compassion and their posts are so beautifully written. If you have not been reading them, I highly recommend setting aside some time to do so this weekend. Beth Moore's daughter, Amanda, is on this trip. If you want to cry and have your heart break in two, read the posts by Ann Voskamp. If you want pictures to tell the stories, visit Keely Marie Scott's blog. All the bloggers are doing an excellent job telling the stories. I have found myself reliving my own trip through their experience, and I'm even more inspired to press on in this fight against poverty and this walk God has called all Christians to.

You can click on the link below to go to the Compassion Blogger's page. There you will find individual links to each blogger's website.
Compassion Bloggers: Guatemala 2010

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena