Monday, October 26, 2009

#77 - Many threads

I'm in a good place right now....

...growing in my relationship with God

...learning lots about myself and about who God wants me to become

...working through some issues of materialism, simplicity, even minimalism

...learning the importance of prayer - sometimes face down on the floor!

...learning about spiritual leadership (through Compassion and Bible study)

...opening my eyes even more to the needs of those around me (both in my home, my town and in far-off countries)

...learning how to "be Christ" to my husband and children

...observing the joy of child-like faith through my daughters

...living in a new town and state where I truly have to depend on God

...exploring with Kevin what God's will for our family looks like

I'm thankful for all these threads in my life.

1 comment:

Grandma Dee Dee said...

beautiful thoughts
what a blessing you are to me!
love Mom

 
Designed by Lena