Saturday, December 4, 2010

#336 - Our Christmas Tree

I love our Christmas year. I probably write a post every year about how much I love it. With our many moves, it's been fun to basically decorate a new house each year and figure out where the tree should go.

Each year I seem to care less and less how "perfect" the tree looks. This year I hardly put any ornaments on, letting the girls do most of them. The only ornaments I insisted putting on were the frames with pictures of our Compassion kids. I love these and each year I try to get a couple more on clearance after Christmas.

Although we didn't put a ton of decorations ups this year, it still seemed to take several days to get it figured out. I'm thankful they are all up. I love this time of year.

2 comments:

Grandma Dee Dee said...

where dod youfind the frames? What a great idea

Grandma Hall said...

I love this time of year too! Your tree is beautiful. We finally got ours up Friday

 
Designed by Lena