Wednesday, October 20, 2010

#310 - Mary

This is Mary.
Mary is 10 years old and lives in Ghana with her grandmother and two siblings. She is registered in Compassion's child development student center and has been waiting 14 months (over a year) for a sponsor.

I have her picture on my counter and as I glance at it several times a day, I can't help but want to find someone to be her friend. And that's exactly what a sponsor is....a friend who will pray for her and encourage her through letter writing.

Do you know anyone who might need a friend?

I am so thankful for the opportunity to share my love of sponsorship with others. I am thankful for the friends I have all over the world. I am thankful for the unique opportunity sponsorship plays in our homeschooling. I am thankful for the many lessons God has taught me and the many blessings He has bestowed upon me through this ministry.

I am thankful for Compassion and the difference they are making through child sponsorship.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena