Thursday, August 12, 2010

#279 - New Blog

I've decided to start yet another blog...this one chronicling my journey towards minimalism. I don't think I'm an expert by any means on the subject, nor do I think I will offer new information on the subject, but I do hope that by sharing my journeys, others might be inspired to rethink how we live.

I'm not sure what the blog will end up looking like as far as content, but it's there if you want to follow along. I'll probably post about my struggles and triumphs, share inspiring Scripture verses and quotes, personal thoughts I have regarding the journey and post links to other blogs with posts written by those on a similar path.

If there is anyone else that finds themselves on a similar path, I would welcome your thoughts and even a guest post if you are interested in contributing!

I am thankful for this new journey and the opportunity to share it with you.

Without further ado, here is the link to the new blog...Daily Bread

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena