Saturday, August 7, 2010

#276 - Beautiful Scenery

I'm so thankful that we live in an area surrounded by beautiful scenery. I'm also thankful that our family is very intentional in taking advantage of the terrain and enjoying it as much as possible. It would be a shame to spend all our time in the city.

Today we went hiking around Mt. Hood and were treated to beautiful view of the surrounding Cascade mountains.




And lately we have had regular, clear views of the majestic Mt. Hood


Today we had the added treat of this view of Mt. Adams
]
What scenery are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Grandma Dee Dee said...

Our God is an awesome God!!!!!!

Brittany said...

HA! When I read this last night, I was thankful that I was looking at myself covered up in bed :) I was so sleepy and thankful for a comfy place to sleep :)

 
Designed by Lena