Thursday, July 15, 2010

#257 - Peace

Isaiah 26:12
Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

Romans 5:1
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

2 Corinthians 13:11
Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

Ephesians 2:14
For he himself is our peace.

Colossians 1:19-20
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 16:33
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Romans 15:33
The God of peace be with you all.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena