Tuesday, April 20, 2010

#188 - My Girls

This morning when I went into the girls' room to get them, we some very silly moments. It was such a joy to begin the day laughing with them (and at them). They are such wonderful friends and I am so thankful for that. Sunday at church, they hugged each other goodbye before going to their own classrooms and then when we picked them up, they were so excited to see each other. They were talking as fast as they could, tell one another what they did. It's so sweet and it brings such joy to my heart. They are so completely different and unique...yet such wonderful friends.




1 comment:

pippasmum said...

I have a brother who I love but I always wanted a sister. I think there is a closeness that can come from that which is priceless. Your girls are lucky!

 
Designed by Lena