Wednesday, December 23, 2009

#114 - More Great Books

We found three more great children's Christmas books at our library this past week. I'm loving all these new finds!

Small Camel Follows the Star by Rachel W.N. Brown and Giuliano Ferri
Love how this tells the same story, but from a totally different perspective (the camel's!)



The Christmas Garland by Lisa Flinn, Barbara Younger and Lucy Corvino
Again...the same, basic Christmas story with a different perspective.



Little One, We Knew You'd Come by Sally Lloyd-Jones and Jackie Morris
Beautiful, simple story with sweet illustrations


With all these different books and their different perspectives, my girls have heard the basic story in many different ways. They don't seem to be getting tired of it and I love that! I'm thankful for finding ways to keep it new and refreshing for them.

1 comment:

Juli Jarvis said...

Oh, how I miss reading books with my kids!

 
Designed by Lena