Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#105 - Dominic and Bulu

I just received two letters today from two of our older Compassion kids...

Dominic (19) in Kenya wrote
"Please pray for me so that I may achieve my dream of becoming a nurse. Thank you for your support which changed me to a better person."





Bulu (15) in India wrote
"Compassion not only provides my needs, but also it provides arrangement for the spiritual growth of children like me. Really, I praise God for showing me His love through this project. There is no word for me to explain about what you have been doing for me."

I feel the same way about them....there are no words to explain what being their sponsor has done for me and my life. They have changed me and challenged me to become a better person.


I am so thankful for these young men, on the verge of changing their communities.

1 comment:

Grandma Dee Dee said...

awesome They said it all!!!!!! I am so thankful for Compassion and the chance to make a difference in Jesus name!!!
hugs

 
Designed by Lena