Thursday, October 29, 2009

#80 - Solutions


I am thankful for good, solid solutions to real problems. I learned the other day that children that go through the Child Survival Program are priority for Compassion's sponsorship program once they are old enough. But what's really, really cool is that some of these kids aren't eligible for the sponsorship program because they have been RELEASED from poverty through the Child Survival Program! How cool is that? Compassion knows what they are doing and we serve such a great God.

Would you consider sponsoring a Child Survival Program for $20 a month? We sponsor one in India. Contact me for more information. I'll even give you a gift for joining in this cause to help children survive.

***For some reason, my blog isn't allowing you to see the whole video. To see it better, go HERE.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena