Thursday, August 20, 2009

#44 - Details Falling Into Place

I am SO thankful that all the details of this move seem to be falling into place...it makes it so much easier, knowing it's God's will for our family. Things like selling our house with only 2 showings, finding a house to rent only 7 miles from Kevin's new job, getting to enjoy another summer in the UP, selling our big items like car, kayaks, snow blower ...these are all signs to us of God's provision!

And I'm so thankful I don't have to do the packing myself. It's allowing me to really enjoy each last day here. Like today...we are going on a tour of the local dairy. If I was having to do the packing, my girls would be sitting in front of a movie while I was putting things in boxes.

God is so good!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena