Saturday, August 8, 2009

#37 - Dominic

This is Dominic

I sponsor Dominic through Compassion International...I've sponsored him the longest of all our children...over 10 years now.

Imagine how my heart soared when I read this letter from him today.

"I would like to thank you very much for your support. You have made me to be a responsible person in my life. You have made my life to have a very strong foundation, this is because your support made me to complete both my primary and secondary school. And still with your support I will be able to join a nursing college. You have made me to grow healthy, spiritually, economically and socially while in the project. You are more than a friend in my life. May God of heaven who united us make you a prospering person in life. Your support to me will be recognized today, tomorrow and in the future."

As Dominic mentioned, I truly believe that God ordained this young man to be part of my life. I feel privileged and honored to know him. I am so thankful for him.

1 comment:

carpediem said...

Amazing...

Things like this are the very reason I started my blog. It's in its starting phases, but after reading some things on yours, and your incredible faith in God, I really feel you may be interested. Feel free to share an experience, I just started the blog to motivate people.

I used to be a very negative person until a couple recent incidents of people being greatful for the small efforts I made to make their life better. It became kind of addicting, even without any personal gain, I feel incredible having any sort of positive impact on someones life.

here's a link to my blog:
http://advice-shareyourproblems.blogspot.com/

do check it out, leave an input, advice, experience or share a problem :)

you may remain anonymous if you wish, but I am planning on responding to everyone in one way or another.

All the best.

Thanks in advance :)

 
Designed by Lena